sean mcalister
@jason bruges studio @project context @matzine @musarc @meta architecture


▪▪▪ p r o l o g u e
▪▪▪ b l o g
▪▪▪ p r o j e c t s
▪▪▪ c o n t a c t

↓↓↓ m o r e


recent articles



friends


fourth and fifth
7 February 2010



recently i was handed the chance to display my 4th year and current 5th year drawings side-by-side. i must admit that it was strange to see my work as a time-line, or a progress bar, and in many ways i was upset that my current work didn't yet compete with the images from 4th year. however, i feel validated in my current obsession with [space and object as revealed through light]

on a side note, i wonder what my blog would contain [or what the contents would feel like] had i began it a year previous... does the blog, or the act of blogging affect ones work?

 hopefully a rhetorical question


▪▪▪












designed by sean